We are currently looking for a new volunteer to take on the following role:
Are you interested in helping us grow our Instagram audience? Do you have a good understanding of Instagram and know how to engage people on that platform? We are looking for an Instagram Curator to join our Social Media Team (currently one team member) and help us foster a Conservation Optimism community there.
Time commitment: 3-5 hours per week
- Managing the Conservation Optimism Instagram profile;
- Designing and posting IG posts and stories;
- Scheduling posts/stories;
- Monitoring insights (comments, likes, saves, follows, unfollows…);
- Promoting posts/stories;
- Connecting with followers;
- Arranging Takeovers by ConservationNOW members;
- Searching for posts about #ConservationOptimism for the Monday Round-up;
- Designing interactive stories (quiz, games).
- Strong attention to details;
- Good organizational skills;
- Experience in social media community building;
- Experience in producing posts and stories for Instagram.
Conservation Optimism has a vibrant team of over 20 volunteers from around the globe. By joining our team you will get the opportunity to:
- Be added to our Slack channel and interact with all our team members;
- Attend our virtual monthly team meeting;
- Attend all our ConservationNOW webinars;
- Access training opportunities around podcasting, outreach, and science communication;
- Interact with our India Hub Team, Pakistan Hub Team, and UK Hub Team;
- Work with different teams on a range of projects.
Please fill the form below if you’d like to apply. You can email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the role.