Humans of Conservation is a segment that captures the moments of joy and sorrow, hardships and successes and overall experiences in our world of conservation.
Working with the environment and nature conservation can be a challenging and interesting experience, and each one of us has a unique yet ironically universal story waiting to be shared. Your story can inspire someone, build connections to like-minded people in similar situations, or just bring a smile to someone’s face. Are you ready to share your story? Here are some pointers to give you some ideas!
- What is your conservation philosophy?
- Have you faced a mishap? If so, how did you dealt with it?
- Do you have any enchanting field tales?
- What drives your passion for this field?
- What is your most memorable conservation moment?
- What is your conservation “silver lining”?
- Why are you a conservationist?
Check our blog guidelines here to find out more about the expected word count and style and pitch your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some inspiration? You can find examples of published Humans of Conservation blogs here.
Photo: Ganesh Chowdhury