Earthmind’s mission is caring our planet. Through our Verified Conservation Areas Programme, we recognize and encourage conservation in the areas where people live and work. Through our work on the wildlife economy and the blue economy, we identify and promote the positive nexus between terrestrial and marine conservation and economic development. Though our engagement with business, we assist commercial projects and project financing to deliver a positive impact on nature conservation. By joining ConservationNOW, Earthmind hopes to build new relationships, gain new insights, and share our knowledge and experience to make a positive difference for nature.
- Louis Masai to paint EDGE murals at London Zoo in celebration of #conservationoptimism
- Durrell Conservation Academy: a hub for worldwide conservation optimism
- “Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!” Where to find optimism for the Aral Sea?
- Restoring Optimism
- Returning Wildlife Transform “Wasteland” into Wealth-generator
- When a ripple becomes a flood – why we didn’t sign Ripple et al.’s “World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity: A Second Notice”
- Greenhood Nepal: Echo of Young Voices in Conservation
- Lost & Found: Once upon a time…
- 10 Things I’ve Learnt About Conservation Optimism
- Respectful communication and personal responsibility
About Conservation Optimism
Conservation Optimism is a global community dedicated to countering the “doom and gloom” conservation narrative with action-oriented and science-based hope and inspiration. Our mission is to empower people around the world to make a positive impact for wildlife and the environment.